One of our chapters that we will be studying relates to "Deafness." I have an OPTIONAL opportunity/invitation that I would like to make available to you. On February 5th and 6th the Kentucky School for the Deaf is hosting their LEGENDS/HOMECOMING CLASSIC WEEKEND. I am planning on going to the basketball game on Saturday evening, the 6th. I would love to have students to accompany me to the game. We can meet there or meet on campus and carpool. I have a van and am happy to have anyone ride with me who wants/needs a ride to Danville.
Click on the link above (Post title) to see a schedule for the full events of the day. I plan to attend the girls and boys game on Saturday afternoon/evening which begins at 5:30. This means we would need to meet on campus in the parking lot beside Wallace at 4:30.
If you would like to attend please leave a comment and let us know if you will drive and meet in Richmond or Danville or if you would like to ride.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment